The power is in your hands: iiNet TV goes mobile
iiNet TV with Fetch is already pretty cool. An awesome PVR to record TV, the latest movies on demand, and lots of great channels mean you never hear the phrase “there’s nothing to watch” at home.
It was a hard task, but we’ve just upgraded your entertainment experience! We’re pleased to introduce you to the free Fetch TV App.
Entertainment goes mobile
Available for Android and iOS devices, the free app links up seamlessly to your iiNet TV set top box and lets you take control of your TV experience like never before.
Simply visit the Apple App Store or Google Play to download the Fetch TV App. The key functions of the app are:
- Watch your favourite shows and movies on your smartphone or tablet, even when you’re away from home.
- Watch free-to-air TV recordings from anywhere at home – while you’re cooking in the kitchen, hanging out on the patio or enjoying a long soak in the bathtub!
- Two different devices can stream different content – at the same time.
- Use your mobile device just like a remote control.
Let’s take a closer look at each of these snazzy features.
Watch content away from home
Now you can watch Fashion Police while you’re at the pub.
- Enjoy your favourite shows away from home – whether you’re on the bus, in the doctors’ waiting room, or at the hairdresser. Watch iiNet TV by streaming selected channels straight to your tablet or smartphone.
- To avoid any nasty bill shock the Fetch TV App will alert you when you’re viewing content on 3G or LTE (Long Term Evolution, wireless communication of high-speed data for smartphones). While you’re at home just disable data roaming and switch over to your home Wi-Fi network.
Different shows, different devices – at the same time
- A cool new feature of the app is that you can playback Movie Box or selected Entertainment Plus Pack channels on 2 different devices at the same time. That means you can be watching Legally Blonde in the lounge while the kids enjoy the Disney Channel on a tablet in the next room.
- A total of 3 devices can be registered for streaming and you can switch playback devices if you need to switch to a different device. There is a limit of 2 switches per calendar month and 10 switches per calendar year.
All the controls at your fingertips
- View a selection of Entertainment Plus channels at home or on the go while away from home.
- Stream movies from iiNet TV’s Movie Box when you subscribe to Entertainment Plus.
- Use your mobile phone or tablet as a remote control: adjust volume, browse and change channels from the TV Guide, schedule and manage recordings.
- Purchase movies direct from the app to play on your TV, using the security of your existing PIN.
- Set up recordings while you’re away from home. No need to rush home just to hit “record”.
- While you’re at home on Wi-Fi you can also watch your set top box hard drive SD Free-to-Air recordings.
Want to know more?
Take iiNet TV with Fetch for a test drive and see exactly what it’s like with our online experience.
For more details on pricing, packages and features just visit our website.