Are you a Hawks die hard fan?
We know you stick by Hawthorn FC no matter what, so show us why you’re #iiAmAlwaysHawks and how you’ve stuck by your team throughout the years and you could WIN 1 of 10 memorabilia prizes up for grabs including:
🏆 Tom Mitchell Brownlow Lithograph
🏆 #23 Lance Franklin and Dermott Brereton frame
🏆 2013 Coin collection Premiership frame
Entries close 11.59pm 6th June 2019. See T&Cs for more info.
1. iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of 63-65 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park, Sydney NSW 2113 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the “Hawthorn Coin Toss Experience Competition” (“the Competition”).
2. By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at https://blog.iinet.net.au/die-hard-hawks-competition/
4. The Competition commences at 00:01 AM AEST on Friday 17th May 2019 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on Wednesday 6th June 2019 (“Competition Period”).
5. Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
Conditions of Entry
6. Entry is open to Australian residents aged eighteen (18) years old or over at the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Hawthorn Football Club and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the Competition you must comment on the posts on iiNet’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages during the Competition Period sharing your most memorable premiership moment with us and telling us why you’ve stuck by your team throughout the years (“Entry”).
8. You can enter as many times as you like during the Competition Period, just make sure your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings are public so we can see your post.
9. An Entrant may win a maximum of one Prize.
11. You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
12. We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
13. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the Entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
14. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner[s]. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
15. The six (6) Entries (“First Prize Winners”) determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries received during the Competition Period will each win a Tom Mitchell Brownlow Lithograph Hawthorn Football Club memorabilia piece (“First Prize”). Each First Prize is valued at approximately $695 incl GST.
16. The two (2) Entries (“Second Prize Winners”) determined by us to be the most original and creative (after the First Prize Winners) from the Entries received during the Competition Period will each win a number 23 Lance Franklin and Dermott Brereton frame Hawthorn Football Club memorabilia piece (“Second Prize”). Each Second Prize is valued at approximately $400 incl GST.
17.The two (2) Entries (“Third Prize Winner”) determined by us to be the most original and creative (after the Second Prize Winners) from the Entries received during the Competition Period will each win a 2013 Coin collection Premiership frame Hawthorn Football Club memorabilia piece (“Third Prize”). Each Third Prize is valued at approximately $195 incl GST.
18. The First Prize Winners, Second Prize Winners and Third Prize Winners (collectively “Winners”) will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco WA 6008 on the 7th June 2019 at 2pm AEST.
19. The Winners will be notified on 10th June 2019. A Winner must claim their prize (whether First Prize, Second Prize or Third Prize) by 5pm AEST on the 14th June 2019 or they will forfeit the prize and will no longer be a Winner. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit their Prize.
20. If a Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
21. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion or review will be entered into.
22. There is a total of ten (10) Prizes. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $5,360 incl GST.
23. The Prizes do not include any other costs or expenses.
24. The Prizes are awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused or unclaimed portion of a Prize will be forfeited. If any element of a Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute that element with another prize of equal or similar value.
25. We may require that a Winner provide acceptable identification before awarding the Prize.
26. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to redeem their Prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
27. By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http:www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
28. You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or our products.
29. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the competition.
Right to amend
30. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
32. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our gross negligence.
33. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.