Hawks Before the Bounce Competition
Here’s your chance to WIN a money can’t buy before the bounce experience for the whole family!
The winner will receive a prize pack including a coin toss experience for one family member over 16 years old, a junior mascot experience for the little one ages 6-12 years old, and 4 tickets to the 2018 Toyota AFL Premiership Season game between Hawthorn Football Club and Adelaide Crows at the MCG on the 16th June.
To enter, tell us in 25 words or less why your family is the key to the Hawks winning against the Adelaide Crows!
Entries close 12pm 12th June.
Hawks Before the Bounce Competition Terms and Conditions
1. iiNet Limited (ACN 068 628 937) of Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the ‘Hawks Before the Bounce Competition’ (“the Competition”).
2. By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at http://blog.iinet.net.au/before-the-bounce-competition-terms-conditions/
4. The Competition commences at 6:00AM AWST on 8th June 2018 and closes 12:00PM AWST 12th June 2018 (“Competition Period”).
Conditions of Entry
5. Entry is open to Victorian residents aged twelve (12) years or over at the date of entry. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Hawthorn Football Club and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
6. To enter the Competition, tell us in 25 words or less why your family is the key to the Hawks winning against the Adelaide Crows, on the iiNet’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages during the Competition Period (“Entry”).
8. Entrants may enter as many times as they like during the competition period.
9. We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
10. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
11. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance pays no part in determining the winner. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
12. The entry determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries submitted during the Competition Period (the “Winner”) will win the Prize which consists of a coin toss and a junior mascot experience and four (4) reserved club tickets to the 2018 Toyota AFL Premiership Season game between Hawks and Adelaide Crows at the MCG on the 16th June 2018. The Prize is valued at approximately AUD $100 (incl GST).
13. The Winner will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 at 10am AWST 12th June 2018.
14. A winner must claim their prize within two (2) business days of our notification, after which they will forfeit the Prize. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit the Prize.
15. If a Prize is forfeited by a Winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
16. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion will be entered into.
17. A total of 1 Prize is available to be won. The total value of the prize pool is approximately AUD $100 (incl GST). The Prize does not include any other expenses, such as costs to travel to the game.
18. The person nominated by the Winner who will participate in the Coin Toss must be over the age of sixteen (16) years old.
19. The Junior mascot nominated by the Winner must be between the ages of six (6) and twelve (12) years old.
20. The Prize is awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or similar value.
21. We may require that a winner provide acceptable identification before awarding a Prize.
22. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any winner to redeem a Prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
23. By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http://www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
24. You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this Competition and/or our products.
Right to amend
25. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
26. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
27. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any Prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
28. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.