VIC & TAS residents – start practicing those coin tossing skills!
This is no non-cents, we’ve got a big prize up for grabs! You could WIN a Coin Toss Experience with the Hawthorn FC including the opportunity to do the Coin Toss before the Hawks vs Collingwood Toyota AFL Premiership Season match on the 5th July at the MCG, a signed 2019 Hawthorn Guernsey AND 4 x GA tickets for you and 3 mates.
To enter, comment below with a photo(s) that best shows us your passion for the Hawks and 3 words that describe YOU as a Hawthorn supporter.
Entries close at the stroke of midnight AEST 3rd April.
Hawthorn Coin Toss Experience Competition
1. iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of 63-65 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park, Sydney NSW 2113 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the “Hawthorn Coin Toss Experience Competition” (“the Competition”).
2. By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at https://blog.iinet.net.au/hawks-coin-toss -experience-competition-tcs.
4. The Competition commences at 00:01 AM AEST on Wednesday 20th March 2019 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST. on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 (“Competition Period”).
5. Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
Conditions of Entry
6. Entry is open to Australian residents in Victoria and Tasmania aged sixteen (16) years old or over at the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Hawthorn Football Club and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the Competition you must submit an Entry by:
a) Uploading a photo(s) to one (1) of the competition posts that shows us your passion for the Hawks; and
b) Include a comment of three (3) words that describe YOU as a Hawthorn supporter.
8. You can enter as many times as you like during the Competition Period, just make sure your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account settings are public so we can see your post.
10. You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
11. We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
12. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
13. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner[s]. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
14. The one (1) Entry (“Winner”) determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries received during the Competition Period will win a Coin Toss experience with the Hawks (“Prize”). The Prize consists of doing the Coin Toss with the Hawks during the Hawks vs Collingwood game at the Melbourne Cricket Ground on the 5th July 2019 and four (4) 2019 General Admission Tickets and one (1) signed 2019 Hawthorn Football Club Guernsey. The Prize is valued at approximately $4,080 incl GST.
15. The Winner will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco WA 6008 on the 8th April 2019 at 2pm AEST.
16. The Winners will be notified on 9th April 2019. The Winner must claim their prize by 5pm AEST. 16th April 2019 or they will forfeit the prize and will no longer be the Winner. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit the Prize.
17. If the Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
18. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion or review will be entered into.
19. There is a total of one (1) Prize. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4,080 incl GST.
20. The Prize does not include any other costs or expenses such as accommodation or transport to and from the matches. The Winners must make their own arrangements to attend the matches.
21. The Prize is awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused or unclaimed portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute that element with another prize of equal or similar value.
22. We may require that a Winner provide acceptable identification before awarding the prize.
23. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to redeem the prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
24. By entering this competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http:www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
25. You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or our products.
26. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the competition.
Right to amend
27. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
29. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our gross negligence.
30. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
31. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.