Hawthorn Hawks Top Tip iiNet Competition Terms & Conditions
HAWKS TOP TIP GUERNSEY COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Hawthorn Hawks Top Tip iiNet Competition
- iiNet Limited (ACN 068 628 937) of Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the ‘Hawthorn Hawks Top Tip Competition’ (“the Competition”).
- By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition commences at 6:00AM AWST on 07 December 2016 and closes 10:59AM AWST 09 December 2016 (“Competition Period”).
Conditions of Entry
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 12 years or over at the date of entry. If you are under 18 years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Hawthorn Football Club and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, post your best Top Tip for the Hawthorn Football Club on one of our “Top Tip” posts on the iiNet Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages during the Competition Period (“Entry”).
- Limited one Entry per person.
- We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your Entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
- Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance pays no part in determining the winner. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
- The five Entries determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries submitted during the Competition Period (each a “Winner”) will each win a signed 2016 Hawthorn Hawks guernsey (“Prize”). Each Prize is valued at approximately AUD $800 (incl GST). A person may only win a maximum of one Prize.
Winners will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 at 11am 09 December 2016.
- The Winner will be notified on the same day. The winner must claim their prize within 2 business days of our notification, after which they will forfeit the Prize. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within 2 business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit the Prize.
- If a Prize is forfeited by a Winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
- Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion will be entered into.
- A total of 5 signed Hawthorn Hawks guernseys are available to be won. The total value of the prize pool is approximately AUD $4000 (incl GST).
- The Prize is awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused portion of the Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute the Prize with another prize of equal or similar value.
- We may require that a winner provide acceptable identification before awarding a Prize.
- We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any winner to redeem a Prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
- By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the Competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http://www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
- You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this Competition and/or our products.
Right to amend
- We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any Prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our negligence.
- We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.