1. iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of 63-65 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park, Sydney NSW 2113 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the “Hawthorn I love Hawks Competition” (“the Competition”).
2. By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Competition commences at 00:01 AM AEST on Friday 14th February 2020 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on Monday 1st March 2020 (“Competition Period”).
5. Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
Conditions of Entry
6. Entry is open to Victorian and Tasmanian residents aged eighteen (18) years old or over at the date of entry. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Hawthorn Football Club and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the Competition you must comment on one of the Competition posts on iiNet’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page during the Competition Period with the following:
a. A creative way to show us why you LOVE the Hawks, and
b. who you’d share this membership with to have them beside you at every home game this season.
8. You can enter as many times as you like during the Competition Period, just make sure your Facebook account settings are public so we can see your post.
9. An Entrant may win a maximum of one Prize.
11. You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
12. We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
13. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the Entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
14. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner[s]. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
15. The Entry (“First Prize Winner”) determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries received during the Competition Period will win First Prize. First Prize consists of five (5) 2020 General Admission Membership passes, five (5) signed 2020 Hawthorn Football Club Guernseys and one (1) Hawthorn memorabilia from the 2020 season, to be determined at Hawthorn Football Club’s discretion. First Prize is valued at approximately $3,500 incl GST.
16. The Entry (“Second Prize Winner”) determined by us to be the second most original and creative will win Second Prize. Second Prize consists of three (3) 2020 General Admission Membership passes, three (3) signed 2020 Hawthorn Football Club Guernseys and one (1) Hawthorn memorabilia from the 2020 season, to be determined at Hawthorn Football Club’s discretion. Second Prize is valued at approximately $2,100 incl GST.
17. The Entry (“Third Prize Winner”) determined by us to be the third most original and creative will win Third Prize. Third Prize consist of two (2) 2020 General Admission Membership passes, two (2) signed 2020 Hawthorn Football Club Guernseys and one (1) Hawthorn memorabilia from the 2020 season, to be determined at Hawthorn Football Club’s discretion. Third Prize is valued at approximately $1,400 incl GST
18. All the Winners will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco WA 6008 on Monday 2nd March 2020 at 10am AEST.
19. The Winners will be notified on Thursday 4th March 2020. A Winner must claim their Prize by 5pm AEST on the 10th March 2020 or they will forfeit the Prize and will no longer be a Winner. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their Prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit their Prize.
20. If a Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
21. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion or review will be entered into.
22. There is a total of three (3) Prizes. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $7,000 incl GST.
23. The Prizes do not include any other costs or expenses such as accommodation or transport to and from the match. The Winners must make their own arrangements to attend the match.
24. The Prizes are awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused or unclaimed portion of a Prize will be forfeited. If any element of a Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute that element with another prize of equal or similar value.
25. We may require that a Winner provide acceptable identification before awarding the Prize.
26. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to redeem their Prize.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
27. By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http:www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
28. You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or our products.
29. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the competition.
Right to amend
30. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
32. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our gross negligence.
33. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.