Net, Set, GO!
We’ve got an empty net and the Sixers need some training buddies so we’re giving 4 Sixers’ fans and 4 of their best mates a once in a lifetime opportunity to join some of the Sixers BBL09 stars for a net session.
If you’re a Sixers fan or you know one – tell us why you, or a loved one, love cricket and the BBL season and want to join the Sixers in the nets with their mates.
NSW Residents 14yrs and over only. Entries close 4th Feb. See T&C’s for more info.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of 63-65 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park, Sydney NSW 2113 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the “Sixers Net Session Competition” (“the Competition”).
2. By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at https://blog.iinet.net.au/sixers-net-session-competition-terms-conditions/
4. The Competition commences at 00:01 AM AEST on Thursday 23rd January 2020 and closes at 11:59 PM AEST on Tuesday 4th February 2020 (“Competition Period”).
5. Entries must be received by us within the Competition Period.
Conditions of Entry
6. Entry is open to New South Wales residents aged fourteen (14) years or over at the date of entry. If you are under eighteen (18) years old, you need to obtain consent from your parent or guardian to enter and to provide your personal information to us. Employees (and their immediate family) of iiNet Limited, Sydney Sixers and the TPG Telecom Group are ineligible to enter.
7. To enter the Competition you must comment on one of the Competition posts on iiNet or Sydney Sixers Facebook, Instagram or Twitter page during the Competition Period and tell us why you, or a loved one, love cricket and the BBL season and want to join the Sixers in the nets with their mates.
8. You can enter as many times as you like during the Competition Period, just make sure your account settings are public to allow us to see your post.
9. An Entrant may win a maximum of one (1) Prize.
11. You warrant that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
12. We reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Entry process has been tampered with.
13. Entries that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the Entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
14. The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner[s]. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
15. The four (4) Entries determined by us to be the most original and creative Entry from the Entries received during the Competition Period (each a “Winner”) will win five (5) places in a group Nets session at Olympic Park on Thursday 20th February 2020 from 4.30-6pm with selected Sydney Sixers Players for each Winner and their four (4) friends.
16. The four Winners will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco WA 6008 on Wednesday 5th February 2020 at 2pm AEST.
17. The Winners will be notified on Thursday 6th February 2020. A Winner must claim their Prize by 5pm AEST on Wednesday 12th February 2020 or they will forfeit the Prize and will no longer be a Winner. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their Prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit their Prize.
18. If a Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
19. Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion or review will be entered into.
20. Four (4) winners will each win a session for five (5) people to attend Olympic Park for an indoor net session with team members from the Sydney Sixers on Thursday 20th February 2020 from 4.30-6pm (each a “Prize”), valued at approximately $1000 incl GST total ($200 per person). The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4000 incl GST.
21. The Prizes do not include any other costs or expenses such as accommodation or transport to and from the match. The Winners must make their own arrangements to attend the net session.
22. The Prizes are awarded “as is” and is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused or unclaimed portion of a Prize will be forfeited. If any element of a Prize becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute that element with another prize of equal or similar value.
23. We may require that a Winner provide acceptable identification before awarding the Prize.
24. We are not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to redeem their Prize.
25. Entrants must be over fourteen (14) years of age however winners who are under eighteen (18) must be accompanied by their parent or guardian to the net session.
Personal Information and Intellectual Property
26. By entering this Competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal information for the purposes of the competition. We will handle your personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is available at http:www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
27. You agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of promoting this competition and/or our products.
28. We recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your entries. You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in connection with the competition.
Right to amend
29. We reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such change.
30. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer guarantees provided under the Competition and Consumer Act (2010) or any other statutory rights that you have that cannot lawfully be excluded.
31. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your activities in connection with any prize that you win as a result of your participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by our gross negligence.
32. We are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of Entries.
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.