Win a Hawks Coin Toss – T&Cs
Hawthorn Coin Toss Experience Competition
- iiNet Limited (ABN 48 068 628 937) of Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco, Perth WA 6008 (“we” or “us”) are responsible for conducting the “Hawthorn Coin Toss Experience Competition”(“the Competition”).
- By entering into this Competition you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions can be read at
Competition commences at 00:01 AM AWST on Monday 29th March 2021 and
closes at 11:59 PM AWST on Monday 12th April 2021 (“Competition
must be received by us within the Competition Period.
- To enter the Competition, you must submit an Entry
- Facebook: Upload a photo(s) to one (1) of the Facebook
competition posts with a comment explaining why you’re the biggest supporter of
Hawthorn Football Club this year.
- Instagram: Write a comment to one (1) of the Instagram
competition posts explaining why you’re the biggest supporter of Hawthorn Football
Club this year.
- You can enter as many times as you like during
the Competition Period, just make sure your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
account settings are public so we can see your post.
- An entrant
may win a maximum of one (1) Prize.
- You agree to abide
for Facebook at facebook.com/legal/terms, Instagram at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511, & Twitter at https://twitter.com/tos/. This Competition is not sponsored,
endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- You warrant
that each Entry is an original work created solely by you, that the Entry does
not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of
privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity and
that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the Entry.
reserve the right to check the validity of all Entries and to disqualify you if
we reasonably believe that your entry does not comply with these Terms and Conditions
or the Entry process has been tampered with.
that are considered, in our absolute discretion, to be incomplete,
incomprehensible, unlawful, defamatory, abusive, obscene, sexist, racist or
otherwise inappropriate will be deemed invalid and rejected. We reserve the
right to provide law enforcement bodies with the objectionable Entry and the
entrant’s personal information.
How to Win
- The Competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each Entry will be judged according to its originality and creativity.
- The one (1) Entry (“Winner”) determined by us to be the most original and creative from the Entries received during the Competition Period will win a Coin Toss experience with the Hawks (“Prize”). The prize consists of doing the Coin Toss with the Hawks during the Hawks vs West Coast Eagles game at the MCG on the 8th May 2021, four (4) 2021 General Admission Tickets to the same Hawks vs. West Coast Eagles Game, and one (1) 2021 Hawthorn Football Club Guernsey, valued at approximately $4,080 incl GST.
- The Winner will be determined at Level 1, 502 Hay Street Subiaco WA 6008 on Tuesday 13th April 2021 at 2pm AEST.
- The Winner will be notified on Wednesday 14th April 2021. The Winner must claim their prize by emailing [email protected] by 5pm AEST on16th April 2021 or they will forfeit the prize and will no longer be the Winner. The Entry judged by us to be the next best Entry will become the winner (“Replacement Winner”). If the Replacement Winner does not claim their prize within two (2) business days of our notification, that Replacement Winner will forfeit the Prize.
- If the Prize is forfeited by a winner (for whatever reason), we may conduct further judging until a Replacement Winner is successfully contacted by us and awarded the Prize.
- Our decision on all aspects of this Competition is final and no discussion or review will be entered into.
- There is
a total of one (1) Prize. The total prize pool is valued at approximately $4,080
prize consists of doing the Coin Toss with the Hawks during the Hawks vs West
Coast Eagles game at the MCG on the 8th
May 2021, four (4) 2021 General Admission Tickets
to the same Hawks vs. West Coast Eagles Game, and one (1) 2021 Hawthorn
Football Club Guernsey, valued at approximately $4,080 incl GST.
- The Prize
does not include any other costs or expenses such as accommodation or transport
to and from the match. The Winners must make
their own arrangements to attend the match.
Prize is awarded “as is” and is
transferable or exchangeable for cash. Any unused or unclaimed portion of the
Prize will be forfeited. If any element of the Prize becomes unavailable, we
reserve the right to substitute that element with another prize of equal or
- We may
require that a Winner provide acceptable identification before awarding the Prize.
- We are
not responsible for any failure or inability on the part of any Winner to
redeem the Prize.
Personal Information and
entering this competition you agree to us collecting, using and/or disclosing your
personal information for the purposes of the competition. We will handle your
personal information in accordance with our privacy statement which is
available at http:www.iinet.net.au/about/legal/competitionprivacy.html.
agree to us publishing your name and entry (and, if requested, a photograph of
you), free of charge, in any media (including social media) for the purpose of
promoting this competition and/or our products.
recognise that you retain ownership of the copyright in each of your entries.
You grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable licence to use the entry
in all media throughout the world for marketing and promotional purposes in
connection with the competition.
reserve the right to suspend, cancel or modify the Competition if necessary,
due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We will take reasonable
steps to notify you of any such change.
in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies the consumer
guarantees provided under the Competition
and Consumer Act (2010) or any other statutory rights that you have that
cannot lawfully be excluded.
- To the
extent permitted by law, we exclude and you irrevocably release us and our
employees and contractors from, all liability for any loss or injury suffered
by you in connection with your participation in the Competition or any of your
activities in connection with any prize that you win as a result of your
participation in the Competition, except where such loss or injury is caused by
our gross negligence.
- We are
not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by
promotional website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated
with or use in this Competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the
course of the administration of this Competition. We are not responsible for
any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or
transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised
access to or alteration of Entries.
Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales.