WIN a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final Experience
It’s your last chance to WIN a 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final experience! Our competition closes at 11.59pm AWST on 10 September 2017, so it you haven’t filmed your entry yet, there’s still time but be quick!
How to enter
To get your hands on the grand prize of a money-can’t-buy experience for you and 9 mates at the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final (not to mention the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final Brunch with the Hawthorn FC) here’s what you have to do:
- Take a look at our recent iiNet ads where the Hawks players audition to take the place of our beloved spokesperson, Finn.
- Now, it’s your turn! Film your best impersonation of Finn. (Don’t worry – it’s just for fun. Finn isn’t going anywhere.)
- Whether you’re a budding actor or just absolutely hilarious, this is your chance to show us! What you do in your ‘audition’ is up to you, just make sure you say “with iiNet, the potential is Liimitless!” sometime during the video.
- The best entry will win. That’s all there is to it!
Pro tips for your entries
If you’re having trouble coming up with some ideas for an entry or if you’re worried you don’t have the right gear, don’t stress. We’ve put together some handy hints to help you get started.
- You can get some inspiration by having a look at what people have entered so far in our gallery.
- You don’t need hire any flash recording equipment – just grab your phone and get a friend to give you a hand. For the best results, make sure they hold the phone “landscape” when filming, like this:
- Our Finn is known for many things, not just his Irish accent. You might want to consider chucking on a blue jumper or even just perfecting the art of a well-timed stare at the camera.
- Don’t let Finn’s beard put you off – the competition is open to Australians of all ages and genders! Just have fun with it and be creative.
- We love to have a laugh in the iiNet office, but a good joke doesn’t need a long setup. You should try to keep your video under 30 seconds long.
- And of course, don’t forget the key line “With iiNet, the potential is Liimitless!”
For all the do’s and don’ts, check out our competition guidelines. If you want to know more, check out the T&C’s.
We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
AFL Authorised GF Promotion: GFAFL17/122